Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are fake nails okay for your natural ones?

I';m going to get fake nails and i just want to know if its pretty simple to get them by yourself.


Do u need an army to get them off?


Do u need to buy extra solution to get them off or can you just use strong finger nail polish remover?


I need somebody to give me the whole story on fake nails!


~Thanks


**~Hailey~**Are fake nails okay for your natural ones?
They are horrible, they thin out your nails and make them brittle. Use a buffer with some cuticle cream, that will stimulate your nails to grow. Go to Sally's if you have one and get the stuff, it really works. Fake nails suffocate your own nail bed and I wouldnt do it. I even tried gels last year and my nails were thrashed for months! Now I just buff them.Are fake nails okay for your natural ones?
Is this your first time? Because once your natural nails start growing you are going to want to take em out yourself. And it hurts like hell. Its going to pull part of your growing nail and then its going to look nasty. i did it and i just do it myself now just with my natural nails.
One thing for sure fake nails make your hands look so pretty, but at the same time they can damage your natural nails. They will become thin and brittle, forever breaking!!! Eventually they will go back to normal. Just get a manicure and paint your own nails.
no because your natural nails will not Breathe
thats superficial dont get them. boys hate them. girls think your fake.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment