Thursday, August 5, 2010

What nails colors? im gonna go for the natural look from now on.. how about you guys?

Hey I like wearing pink on my nails because I think it is a natural color for your nails. I think any shade of pink and sometimes even a light brown may look good. Im not a fan of colors like green blue yellow on the nails.What nails colors? im gonna go for the natural look from now on.. how about you guys?
Me too. I'm pass the phase where I go for dark colored finger nails... Although sometimes it is tempting to go dark. At the same time, I have to consider the tint it would leave even when I remove it! Natural look is ';evergreen'; (if anyone still uses that word!) I rarely use opaque, opting for sheer pink or french pink. I do sometimes use a layer of ';chocolate milk'; but that does make you look ';old';. For the toes however, ';chocolate milk'; works well. Dark colors work for toes too, my man says it's sexy.What nails colors? im gonna go for the natural look from now on.. how about you guys?
I love wearing hot neon pink, white, purple, neon green, and black.


mostly b/c there my favortie colors, and b/c I'm only thirteen so I'm still into bright colors and stuff.


I also love natural colors wiff like day dresses.


it all really depends on what I plan on wearing that week or day.
personally i like black. it's pretty much the only colour i wear


But i think natural colours look nice on people that aren't me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment