Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you prefer natural or acrylic/gel nails?

natural nails because they look more natural and all you have to do is get a mani or pedi and they look just as hot and also fake nails ruin your nails so i don't see the point in getting them ,though they do look good...but beware of the long term affects on gel nails :http://content.revolutionhealth.com/cont鈥?/a>





we dont want that now do we?Do you prefer natural or acrylic/gel nails?
i have really really short natural nails, and since im a vegetarian and dont eat properly all the time my nails are fragile


so on occasion when im going somewhere nice i get gel nails done. just in a simple frnech manicure. they look classy if there kept on the shorter side, and are good for any occasion


REMEMBER TO TRIM THEM


the nail tips are ment for trimming!


if your going to get them done please get them done professionally


its cheap and its like a month + investment and remember to clean under them if you get fake onesDo you prefer natural or acrylic/gel nails?
Gel nails are really pretty. I had them for almost a year. Every few weeks I would go back and get a different color tip. They are nice but I got tired of them getting in the way. And if you hit the fake nail on anything it hurts really badly. I prefer my natural nails now because I can open a soda without injuring myself lol!
Hi!


I actually prefer acrylic nails because


1.My nails never grow


2.They are super fun


But they are way better then waiting for you're nails to grow because you choose the size you want!


So yes I prefer acrylic and that reminds me I have to get mine filled!
Natural but I sometimes get an overlay which is the gel over my natural nails without the tips! It keeps you from breaking your nails if they are brittle!





Can you help me I have like no answers!?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
natural because then i don't feel weighed down by fake nails and i can paint them myself and stuff. my mother used to have acrylic nails and she couldn't paint them herself. she eventually got rid of them and said she felt ';free';
natural....i used to be very into the a/g nails, but got tired of spending my money %26amp; time on nails that eventually started to smell like mildew. yuck.
natural if they are maintained and manicured. But acrylics and gels are great if you want something different and fun
Natural and not too long.





I do not like the way the acrylics feel and do not like what they do to your natural nails :(
i like real nails but i dont like real nails when they are really long. i think they always look funky. i saw real nails where it shows a litl bit of white are the prettiest. :-)
ummm ,always natural.


but acrylic ones are fun. :)
natural


but acrylic is always fun to do every once in a while
Natural, acrylic are much too thick and they wreck your real nails.
acrylic
natural
natural
i prefer acrylics.

No comments:

Post a Comment