Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a natural way to grow/strengthen my nails without cost?

I need a way to grow/strengthen them without buying nail products like nail polish because i can't wear nail polish to school (SILLIEST RULE IN THE WORLD) and i don't want to buy clear coat as i can't help myself from peeling it.





I would prefer if the answer was to put my nails in something and not really eating different things





I don't mind if it does say to eat different things thoughI need a natural way to grow/strengthen my nails without cost?
If you can stand this:


You know those jars that have minced garlic? Soak the juice in a cotton ball and apply to your nails. Also, dig nails into an onion and keep them in there for like 5 mins.


Massage your nails in circular motions, gently.


Once they start growing, maybe you can put nail polish under the nails so it's not visible. I highly recommend Calcium at Sally Beauty Supply. It's the best. I have long thick nails and I've tried many different kinds, but that on is THE BEST.I need a natural way to grow/strengthen my nails without cost?
You can take prenatal vitamins, they will make both your hair and your nails grow faster :)





Also you can eat more foods like advacados and healthy fatty foods which help again both nails and hair.





Sally Hansen sells this stuff you put on your nails, that is more like an oily substance.. not a polish that seems to help as well.
The truth is there are no magic cures for this. I know I've been looking for decades. I do find clear strengthener works. Don't leave it on long enough to peel off change it every couple of days and DO NOT use Acetone based remover. use the remover for fake nails it much less drying to your nails.. keep your nails out of STRONG cleaners. If I use bleach or anti lime scale stuff my nails break off in couple of days.


Be realistic. You have to set a length you can achieve and keep them there. As opposed to what I used to do %26gt; they only became shorter when they broke. Now I make them shorter before they break.


I have a decent nail bed.. so I can grow them just a bit and they look okay.


It's better that some other beauty issues we could have!


By the way eating healthy will give you better teeth, hair, skin, nails...


and a longer life too!
Crazy as it sounds PRENATALS! My nails used to break and be really thin and when I was pregnant, I took my prenatals naturally. Now they are very strong and still coninue to grow so long I can't stand it. This works better than anything else, plus it will also help your hair!
My friend used to drink at least 3 glasses of milk a day and her nails grew so much faster than mine. They were also incredibly stong, never breaking or tearing. Unless you're lactose intollerant, I would try adding a little more milk to your diet.
Sorry. Clear polish does help. Drink Lots of milk and always make sure that you keep them filed the right way so they will grow. Keep your cuticles pushed back and neat, and you will have the best results ever!





Good Luck
you can buy a nail strengthener


prices range from about $5-$15 Australian





sorry i dont know of anything costless
just dont bite them and eat a lot of healthy foods


answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
nail vitamins, multi vitamin or prenatal vitamins work the best. you don't have to change anything. your nails would look great!
Massage your nails with olive oil every night before going to bed





silly, but really helps :)
you cant grow your nails faster naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment