Thursday, August 5, 2010

Are your nails long or short? ....Painted or natural?

feel free to add any details you want :)Are your nails long or short? ....Painted or natural?
Long and painted with clear polish,Are your nails long or short? ....Painted or natural?
Hmm, haha.


well i am a nail biter which is very bad! I hate it so currently my nails are short .. but i dont bite them so its like i have no nail i bite them to about normal lenth for shortness like a person that can grow their nales would have them if they just got cut!





And my toes are painted; but now i think i am going to paint my finger nails .. because of this question!
they're short and painted... my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers on both hands are black, my ring and index on my left hand are red with black stripes and on my left are silver with black stripes.
short/natural


but i want to get acrylics


nd make them sorta long like medium


nd then make it french tip with little jewels


on my thumbs!!! :]





禄 脟 盲 r L 每 每 芦
short due to me playing violin. i like to paint my nails myself, but sometimes i just don't have time. so sometimes they're painted, other times they're not. lol
short because i bit them and because i hate long nails and i hate painting my nail because i hate that smell and i like every natural
I usually wear natural short nails no polish





I just got my nails done artificial short-med pink with design french manicure style with a silver line. Cost about 30 bucks.
I have long nails { not fake} or add ons..... real and I use a pale pnk or orange nail polish. I eat lots of protein and makes your nails long and strong. Beats the fakes........
Short and Natural I use that buffer on them and they look and feel amazing!! Its the SeaCret one.
short but only because my nails kept breaking from being in too much water and they are painted at the moment. they are orange but are chipping really bad so i really need to redue them
Didn't I answer this question today??





Medium length painted purple =]]
there long, and natural. i take good care of them i think there my nicest feature!


of course when 1-3 break i cut them down and start over,
Short and natural and kind of ragged. I don't take very good care of my nails, because my arthritis hurts me when I try to shape them.
medium... and they aren't painted. =[
short, natural
My nails are short and are not painted. They are natural now.,.. I had acrylic so i'm trying to heal them... they are very sore and hurt.


*hey* =)
They are short and natural!! I run a daycare center and wash a dozen times a day or more!!!
long natural..... until wednesday until i get my nails did!!!!!
Long, painted.
longt and painted


but I like them short and painted
Short and they are natural. :)
ma nailz are long they almost curl over but their natural
short and painted red, white, and blue for the 4th of july!!!
Short and NOT painted.
short and painted neon fuchsia =]
short, french mani and fake!!
my nails are long, and they are natural, Ann
due to my school-nursing school- my nails, are short and natural. and buffed
My nails are short, and they are painted black and mint green =)
my nails are not longg but not short either.


and they are half painted (its coming off cause i went surfinggg)
My nails are normal guy nails. I do keep them proper and trimmed. What else? Oh yeah, they are NOT painted :P

No comments:

Post a Comment