Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do men prefer natural or acrylic/gel nails? And color or French manincure?

I think gel nails are the best. They may cost money, but they look and feel great as long as you keep them up. Go with a French Manicure, its way more sexier. It looks natural and yet very girly. Most men don't care if they are real or not, they just like you + the bedroom.Do men prefer natural or acrylic/gel nails? And color or French manincure?
I don't even think they understand the concept of acrylic/gel nails!...Do men prefer natural or acrylic/gel nails? And color or French manincure?
i don't think they would care as long as you're pretty or they like you
I had gel nails for over 2 years and usually painted them a deep red or wine color. My husband loved them.
It depends on the guy. I took a survey:


My husband likes natural nails with clear polish.


My dad likes long acrylic nails with bright read polish.


My bro likes short natural nails with any kind of polish or nothing at all.


My father in law likes long acrylic nails with french manicure.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment