Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you men prefer long painted finger nails on a women or short neat and natural?

Depends on if he wants just a good time girl or a serious relationship.


Most men want normal girls that aren't overly flashy.


Neat clean women are what most men like.Nobody wants a long term relationship with someone who spends have of their life doing their nails.Do you men prefer long painted finger nails on a women or short neat and natural?
I'm not a bloke but hey what does it matter





short neat manicured pale varnishDo you men prefer long painted finger nails on a women or short neat and natural?
I believe men prefer neat small sized nails, however I am not a male so I do not know for sure but I do know fashion and style which long nails is no longer a part of.
For sex appeal, Long painted nails drive me nuts, i love them.


But its one of those things that is not a requirement either, just a plus.
i honestly dont mind either one. as long as its doesnt look unkept.
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment