Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guys...fake long nails or natural short nails on a woman?

Your thoughts? Which is more attractive and why?Guys...fake long nails or natural short nails on a woman?
guys dont care lol...we care more about your face or body shape.Guys...fake long nails or natural short nails on a woman?
I kinda like the short nails. It is attractive for girls 2 have the long nails but I like short. It shows that they aren't trying to get all the attention on them and they r just bein themselves.
umm, well not that bothered, but I'd say short.


long look they could do some serious damage for starters lol
short nails. First, fake nails look fake and tacky. second, long nails are scary and scratchy looking. Just my opinion.
Fake nails 'can' look horrible and slutty, but if there not too long and thick they look pretty good. BUT, omfg, they are sooooo good for back straching and what not :).Try just growing your own.
Natural nails go with natural beauty like peas in a pod.
Real ones, every time. Fake nails, fake hair, fake eye color, fake attitude...the only thing fake that I don't mind is fake teeth and boobs; then I applaud them for having the presence of mind to give us guys something to play with that's ';REAL'; expensive!!!
you can have short hair (shoulder length or close to your ears).


more attracted to woman with long hair. as for as nails, like them short polish or not.





it does not matter which is more attractive. If she looks good


with it, it's all that matters.
I'd take natural anyday It's just my preference





I hate alot of makeup


Don't like lipgloss


painted nails are ok... sometimes
Personally, I favor the natural, short nails. It may vary depending on the guy, but true nails show better personality. Fake is, well, fake :/

No comments:

Post a Comment