Saturday, August 21, 2010

Short nails or long? painted or natural? fake or real?

i had french acrylics for ages, and i had them removed and now that my nails have grown in healthy, i like the real ones better, but i still get manicures, and my nails are not very long, i think really long natural nails look gross.Short nails or long? painted or natural? fake or real?
long, painted realShort nails or long? painted or natural? fake or real?
My own personal preference is fake (gel, not acrylic), french tip, not too long, not terribly short..


They look pretty and you don't have to worry about your nail polish chipping.


That's how i wear mine, at least....
mid long nails ,pained, real !
short, natural, and real.
LONG, NATURAL, REAL
i wear mine short, natural and painted with weird colors like blue, purple and pink.
Short, painted and real.
Hi. The topic of fashion is a fun one. Most usually if your getting the acrylic nails done, you can pick what they call the career length. It looks great and does not enter fear with your work. Usually a taupe or mauve color is great for the office. But sometimes you can't beat classic red. Either way. Manicured will never lose.
I love having long, airbrush and acrylics....but then I also love short, natural real french manicures...
Well, I have long natural nails that have an overlay of acrylic on them because my nails are so thin they tear easily and they are painted red. That's what I have... and thats what I prefer.... I am just assuming that's what you wanted to know.
Not too long, but not too short.





Real.





Painted a classy color or natural.





That's what I prefer, any way...
I prefer short,natural,and real,,;-)=
I prefer acylic, not long, french. They always look good
i prefer real nails.. no paint and short.





i have to do houseworks. so it would be hard with long nails
not so short but long enough..





painted always looks better..or just glitter or something





and real..good luck with ur nails lol
natural long nails real
long, natural (well buffed), and real

No comments:

Post a Comment