Thursday, August 5, 2010

Which looks more natural acrylic or gel nails?

im getting my nails done for my grad and i want to know which looks more natural. and i want to know what the ups and downs about getting fake nails. all i no is that they thin out ur natural nails wen u take them off thats about it





thank youWhich looks more natural acrylic or gel nails?
I think gel actuall thats what I have on now and I have to say it is great and everyone is always complimenting me on them!





Gel is better for your nails than acrylic they bot thin out your nails but gel is less intense but cost more!Which looks more natural acrylic or gel nails?
my mom does nails, and so i know acrylic nails! they look pretty fake. well depends on the color/style. and the length. if it's a reasonable length, and a full-color, then it would look good. the thing is, french-tip acrylic nails always look fake. sometimes natural ones look fake, even!








help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment