Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fake nails or natural?

Long curved fake RED baby yeahFake nails or natural?
I would say natural is the way to go. They somehow don't go too well with me and usually are easily spotted. Found this interesting article about artificial nails.


http://www.lovely.com.sg/home/hands-and-feet/read-this-if-you-insist-of-using-artificial-nailsFake nails or natural?
each to their own, ive found that with fake nails, i look and feel better, i dont bite my nails, and my boyfriend likes it (most of the time, when i change back he seems to find that fascinating too)... it shows you look after yourself more than most ( people who dont wear also look after themselves just shows in a different way if u get me.....) and want to look good... its pretty much a statement about who u are.





and they r fittttttttttt!!!!
au natural


i got my nails done today.. planning to get acrylics redone, the nail lady suggested i get a french manicure without accrilycs (for the occasion) and it looks awesome!


your nails can look just as good fake or real


hope i helped.. if u want length just get fake tips
Well, If You Can Grow Your Natural Nails Out As Long As You'd Want The Fake Ones Go For It.





But if Not get The Fake Nails.





I have To Use Fake Nails Because my Naturals Ones Break Easy And They Dont grow Long Before Breaking ]:
Fake looks nice but i prefer natural.For natural, just keep them long the use white nail polish to paint the end then use clear vanish to vanish the rest and it will look like fake nails
If you can grow em' great ----if you cant find a great tech


face it some just cant grow natural beautiful nails
definite natural french manicure is hot. fake is cheap looking even though its not ahah.
i have really short nails and i love getting fake ones, but they wreck the crap out of my nails. But ye its reallly hard for me to decide!
natural definitely!!!!


fake is....well..fake
fake is hotter in my opinion
natural,in my opinion
natural of course...
doesn't matter, as long as nobody can tell

No comments:

Post a Comment