Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you trim your eyebrows,paint your nails, have false lashes ,etc.. or are you all natural?

i tweeze and trim my eyebrows sometimes i paint my nails sometimes and the rest is natural


my lashes are real and longDo you trim your eyebrows,paint your nails, have false lashes ,etc.. or are you all natural?
i pluck my eyebrows, i don't paint my nails, and i don't wear false eyelashes. i'm pretty much all natural, i wear minimal makeup and i don't over do it when i style my hair, i either leave it down, put it in a pony tail or i put a few curls in. nothing too over the topDo you trim your eyebrows,paint your nails, have false lashes ,etc.. or are you all natural?
i always pluck my eyebrows because they get really bushy. i use mascara for my eyelashes and i only paint my nails sometimes. i do dye my hair occasionally, but other than that i'm natural! lol
I pluck my browsss, sometimes paint my nails, rarely wear make up, generally have clothes on, try to style my hair.. but apart from that I'm all natural.. oh, and I wear deoderant and moisturise.
I pluck my eyebrows, i dont really paint my nails %26amp; i hate false lashes. i dont really like makeup either, but in my pic i was goin to a dance so i look like i have too much makeup on o_O
i pluck my eye brows paint my nails and fake nails oh oh oh and sometimes i get weave in my hair so i guess i am fake lol but i dont care the men love it and so do i thats all that matters right?
Trim eyebrows yea... paint anils yeahhh i get manicures.. fake lashes only for halloween.. Every now and then i dont really wear makeup.. i do on the weekends to go out though
Not completely natural.


I trim my eyebrows.


I think everyone does it these days.
I have trimmed eyebrows


Painted nails


No false eyelashes


no Im not all natural
Except for aftershave I am all natural.
Hooch natural apart from when he gets dragged to the barbers.
I trim my eyebrows (don't want 'em to get bushy!)


Paint my nails


And a few other stuff.








But, for the most part, I think I'm natural
I'm all natural. But that's because I don't have a strong feminine side. I only get dolled up for weddings and special events.
I'm all natural
I have acrylics and get my eyebrows waxed
I am not natural...


I paint my nails, wax my eyebrows, wear makeup, etc


I just like to.
I have nothing fake but I do paint my nails and trim my eyebrows.
I'm a guy, so ... Natural(?)..
i trim my eyebrows,paint my nails,but i don't have false lashes
i get my eyebrows threaded and paint my nails


but i dont think thats considered being fake
i only pluck my eyebrows.
black nail polish


and eye liner


that is all i have
i trim my foreskin
i paint my toe nails that's it all natural otherwise
who gives a shat
i pluck my eyebrows a little, paint my nails....can't stand fake nails

No comments:

Post a Comment