Saturday, August 21, 2010

False nails, false teeth, false b00bs, not a natural blonde!!?

What do you have thats not quite yours?False nails, false teeth, false b00bs, not a natural blonde!!?
I'm married ! hence nothing is mine,False nails, false teeth, false b00bs, not a natural blonde!!?
I can't really complain, but i've got to, it's expected !!!!!!


thanks for your vote.

Report Abuse



ive got a filling.
Oh the Ipod borrowed it not quite mine
contact lenses. a few fillings and a capped tooth, over a baby tooth that never fell out.
about an extra inch around my waist!
i am all natural except one filling and red and blonde streaks in my hair
Slutty hair (been around with lots of different hair dyes)


Several fillings


Pierced Ears


Contact Lenses





Boobs are real though
I'm all natural :-D Except for the occasional few bikini waxes...if that counts for anything, lol ^_^
My mortgage
I am all N.A.T.U.R.A.L
Be like Abu Hamza (or as he is now called Nohamza) one false eye and two hooks for hands, not very good for picking your nose though
A crowned tooth from a childhood accident.





Is there such a thing as ';Natural beauty'; anymore?
aliens abducted my brain.
Brownie had to borrow some batteries off her room mate for her vibrator!!!damn straight.
I'm not a natural brunette, im a blonde in hiding!
Well actually...nothing. I believe in being your natural self. I hate being unnatural. So I don't wear make up, I don't wear fake nails( their dumb and I wouldn't anyway. They hinder your progress too), I did dye my hair once, but my hair is so dark no one could really tell.
My tongue!. it keeps saying things ( I dont mean) that I can't back up.
dyed hair


hair exstensions


sometimes false nails
False teeth? What kind of people have you been dating,


Killer?
Nothing. I'm 100% pure, natural me. No added colours, flavours or preservatives. What you see is what you get. And no bitter aftertaste!
Most of my teeth and a hair colour that isn't quite natural.
Highlights in the hair and false nails occasionally.





I'm not totally against all plastic surgery though,


While I personally would never get it,


If it makes you feel better and gives you more self confidence,


and you've got the money,


why not?
im all natural hunni, but have to say a boob job would be nice!!! i am a natural blonde, i certainly dont have false teeth yet lol.
I have two false teeth that i was born without, they are bridged on, and look so real, i'm really happy with them!


xXxXx
I have red streaks in my hair, and grey contacts, but everything else is all natural!
nails, but now mine have grown to same length!
i wear false nails (only cute little short ones though) my hair is narturally blonde but dyed dark. havent had surgery though, id be too scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment