Thursday, August 5, 2010

Natural ways to grow your nails?

i have short nails and i want to grow them i have been trying for monthsNatural ways to grow your nails?
I used to have short nails and used to bite them a lot. What I did was keep them short before I let them get longer!


Sounds silly but I started to file them and kept them short so that I got used to them being neat but didn't want to pick them because they weren't jaggered.


Then I let them grow a little longer, kept them that length for a while till I got used to it (always keeping smooth si i didn't want to pick). Then when I was used to the new length I let them grow a little again.


I did it this way because when I tried to grow them long straight away it would feel weird and some would break so they would all be different lenghts and I'd have to go back to really really short each time.Natural ways to grow your nails?
i have long nails.. well did i have acrillic nails


and before i got them done i had very long and nice looking nails. i drank alot of milk and was on these pills ';hair,skin and nails'; u can fing them in the local shops or chemist. but yer if u choo them then go to a chemist and ask for this stuff that tastes horribale and there u r ...lol thats just me though.
vitamin C. there are tablets that you can take apart and then put the vitamin C on the cuticle area. Drink Green tea that helps too. eat your veggies and fruits that will help them grow and keep them strong.
try dipping your fingernails in ice cold water...and massage the fingernail tips gently daily...mayb it helps
When I grew my nails longer, i used Sally Hansen nail growth nail polish. It makes your nails stronger and promotes growth, and thus more likely not to break when they get your desired length.
I always try to grow back my nails quick but it takes about a month to grow back nails.....so try considering this.........get fake nails, they make it longer and cuter.
Well, first of all don't pick at them or bite them off.


And I would recommend using Biotin. It makes your hair and nails grow faster and healthier. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment