Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ok guys do you like girls with natural long finger nails????Girls, you can answer also????

the ones who have no finger nails at all or the natural growing finger nails or the faked fingers????Me,i have natural growing finger nails.Ok guys do you like girls with natural long finger nails????Girls, you can answer also????
i prefer long natural fingernails


both me and my boyfriend have long fingernails


i think that they look more hygenic and more attractive


plus even if you want to airbrush them once in a while nothing is wrong with that


they are much cheaper; leaving money to buy more clothes and shoes


airbrush natural nails better to me than mock stick on nails


dont mind how good they are doneOk guys do you like girls with natural long finger nails????Girls, you can answer also????
I have natural long nails but I keep the a little less than fake nails. I scratch people, thats all I've heard bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment